Thursday, December 29, 2011

On the Fifth Day of Cookie Christmas...

Sweet Sarah gave to me, Handel's "Messiah..."

I got this idea from Laura's Cookies. 
Thanks, Laura for sharing yoru great ideas so graciously!
 (I made this single cookie day FIVE because I think I ate four mistake cookies in the creation of this one final cookie...)  Actually, it was a special extra cookie for my friend Diane with her Christmas order.  Thank you for your encouragement, Diane!

Her response: "You did an awesome job for me Sarah! Especially loved the cookie with the musical staff and notes from the Halleluiah chorus on it." ~ Diane

But, since we are on Day 5... how about stockings for my "five" family (as my almost 4 year-old calls us).


 
And five light bulbs and a couple of funny reindeer.



Merry Cookie Christmas!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment