Saturday, December 31, 2011

On the Seventh Day of Cookie Christmas...

Sweet Sarah gave to me, Seven Sparkling Spruces... (Ok, that is a stretch...)

Traditional Tree

Modern Tree Set

 


















I made TONS of trees this Christmas, but this is my favorite.  The idea came from my Isaiah Bible Study.  I love the little heart-shaped red hots for the "fruit."  (Although I went overboard on the leaves.  In this case, less would have been more.)
 "There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse,
and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit."
Isaiah 11:1

Christmas Stamps
Day and Night Snowy Window

 These trees were fun to try too!





My "Curious K" got a LOT of practice decorating cookies this Christmas.  She created this one at her preschool Christmas party.  Now, that is my kind of craft!  (I baked the cookies and frosting.  Katie helped make the star-shaped mints for the topper.  They are decorated with M&Ms.  Fun and YUMMY!)

Merry Cookie Christmas!

Sarah

P.S. - I am also very much aware that it is painfully obvious that I can not count.  I can, in fact, count... I just have too many fun cookies to share, so I am having to squeeze them in somehow. ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment