Thursday, February 14, 2013

My "Punny" Valentine

Large Valentine's Day Gift Box
(1 dozen)
Medium Valentine's Day Gift Box
(6 Cookies)
I have always been a sucker for puns!  I love them!  So, when Valentine's Day rolls around, you can be sure that you'll get some "punny" valentine's out of me.

This year, my daughter's school auction hit the weekend before Valentine's Day, so nothing was more appropriate to donate than Valentine's Day cookies.

I created these "I Love You a Latte" cookies based on my cute Lil' L., who ran around this fall saying "I love you a latte!" It was so adorable!



Then, I also made this set, which I turned into a gift basket (see below) to donate.  I thought that they were so fun!

I got the inspiration for the two signs from my friend Stephanie Seeney at Ice My Biscuit in the U.K.!  Thanks, friend, for letting me use your idea!





I made a few extras for us play with... ;^)


Happy Valentine's Day from the Roses!

Cheers!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment