Friday, November 4, 2011

Henry and the Happy Hippos...

Henry and his preschool class, The Happy Hippos, at Awesome Kid Preschool, are enjoying this box of "pumpkin" cookies at their Fall Party today! 

2 dozen medium pumpkins
(NUT FREE - Vanilla)
I love baking for school parties.  For the Happy Hippos, we needed to go NUT FREE, so I fine-tuned my vanilla frosting and substitued vanilla for almond extract in the cookies, too.  So if you are planning treats for a school party and need them to be baked NUT FREE, I would be happy to bake them this way for you (although I do still have nuts in my kitchen to be aware of for the SERIOUS allergy).


Also, I do make a point to include one special, extra, cookie with each order.  In this case, I have included enough so that each teacher can have a large "Big Momma" pumpkin to enjoy later!

Thank you for your order, Ingrid!  I hope that the pumpkins were a smashing hit and that everyone had an "Awesome" time at the party!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Awesome cookies Sarah!! Thanks ! All of the kids LOVED them! :-)"

- Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment