Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nuts! Nuts! Nuts!

I love how busy little squirrels run around and prepare for winter.  I feel their excitement as I prepare for the holiday baking season.  I am stocking up on all my basic supplies (flour, sugar, powdered sugar, parchment), and searching for all those fun special touches too... SPRINKLES, luster dust, fancy candies, and of course, all of the best holiday cookie cutters!  Scurry, scurry, scurry. 



I have also been busy confirming my December cookie orders.  Last year, I baked 21 dozen cookies between Thanksgiving and Christmas for friends, family, class parties, etc.  Right now, I have a feeling I will make at least that many this year... I do only have room for a couple more orders though, so if you were thinking of ordering cookies for something special next month, now (well, actually, Monday morning) is the time to get that booked. ;^)

"Who Cooks for You?" 
Sarah would be happy to!

(Note: This was last week's post, but I was too sick to bake. Not tragically sick, just uncomfortable and  inconvenient sick. It made me kinda silly for complaining, since I know two families that have been battling REAL sickness, tragic sickness, for several YEARS, and made me really grateful for the overall good health of my family.  So, now that I have stopped coughing and sneezing, I am happy to say that I am back in the kitchen again... less grouchy and more grateful.)

Scurry, scurry, scurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment