Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



I love Thanksgiving! 
(Really, I am in favor of any National Eating Holiday...)

No, seriously, it is just a good solid holiday filled with quality things: gratitude, family, history, patriotism, parades, food..., err uhm, I mean a bountiful harvest and so much more.

We have so many blessings for which to be thankful. 




Among many other things, this year, I am thankful for the Sweet Shoppe and the opportunities that it is providing for me and my girls to grow, to learn, to have fun together in the kitchen, and for the relationships that I am building with you, my friends and customers, and with other small business owners and cookie bakers. 

So, this Thanksgiving I am wishing you blessings too many to count!

Have a
Happy Thanksgiving...
And Gobble 'til you Wobble!

Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookie
A special "Thank You" to Ali Bee's Bake Shop
for the tutorial on pie cookies on Sweet Sugarbelle's Blog.  Curious K. could not even wait for this Pumpkin Pie cookie to dry before she gobbled it down!  (I had to crop her hand reaching for the fork out of the photo!)

Sarah's Sweet Shoppe is now closed for Thanksgiving and will reopen on Monday, November 28, ready with my first batch of Christmas cookies and some pinkalious birthday cookies for a sweet 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment