Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy "Belated" Valentine's Day!

Hello friends! 

These are half of the cookies I wanted to make for Valentine's Day, but didn't get done until today.  (The other half, I have put in the freezer, with the languishing cake pop cakes and the Christmas cookies I still haven't had time to decorate, for the the time when I have more  time to do what I really wanted to do... by then, nobody will want to eat them, but they will be BEAUTIFUL! ;^)



They would have turned out better with Royal Icing, but I just didn't have the energy for that this morning and had a ton of fluffy frosting left (because I didn't make the cupcakes for Reader R's class.  Yes, I am still feeling guilty about that...).


"My Fuzzy Valentine" Monster Sweets! 
Thank you, Georgeann, at LilaLoa for the inspiration.

"Forever LOVE Stamp"
My first attempt at a sprinkle stencil. 
Would have been better with RI.  Oh well. 

And a few Hugs and Kisses!
Simple "Conversation Hearts" can say so much.
I also just wanted to share this word of truth:

"In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."   1 John 4:9-11


That is the reason we celebrate this fun holiday!  Thanks, Tracy for the reminder.

Happy "A Few Days Late" Valentine's Day!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment