Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

I LOVE Fall!  It is my favorite season.  Leaves, pumpkins, apples, Thanksgiving, and GINGERBREAD!  Baking gingerbread has a amazing delicious smell that is just warm and cozy.

Gingerbread with Vanilla Frosting

I can't wait to start baking some yummy gingerbread treats this fall.  I baked these gingerbread leaves with vanilla frosting last fall.  Now, I would probably do two-tone frosting or sprinkles to make them an extra fun.  I will post them when I am do make them, but it will have to wait because this week I am baking cowgirl hats and boots, and apples for teacher gifts!

I am so thankful for the beautiful fall weather and amazing leaves turning, which remind us of God's creativity, beauty, bountiful provision, and the promise of new life after death.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment