Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding Bells are Ringing...

I now pronounce you, "Mr. and Mrs. Cookie!"

I recently had the privilege to make cookies for a Bridal Shower celebrating the upcoming marriage of Bethany and Jim.  My customer, one of the party hostesses, requested engagement rings, using the wedding colors Coral and Grey.  We also decided that it would be good idea to add some fun sparkle and shine!





I also had fun making these special extra Bride and Groom heart-shaped cookies for the guests of honor!

I based the groom cookie off of this picture that turned up when I googled "grey tuxedo."  It turns out that grey is a very popular tuxedo color for this wedding season!

I love the more intricate dress on my second Bride cookie, but wanted to get the coral in on the ones that I gave the customer, so I included it in the bouquet.

 I used disco dust on the diamond and  luster dust on the ring and  to make them sparkle and shine.  I learned this technique this great tutorial by Bridget at Bake at 350!  Thank you!









I boxed them up pretty for delivery, but ultimately,
they would be wrapped individually as party favors.
 










































Best wishes to Bethany & Jim!
Thanks, Jodi, for your order!

Cheers!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment